Tips For Selling
Looking for tips on selling your property? Listing your property for sale can be both exciting and terrifying, however some small changes can make a big impact on your property’s attractiveness and ultimately the selling price. With the correct approach, you can sell your home in no time. These tips will help you sell your house.
People are visual and our senses send messages to the brain. Sight and smell being the most powerful. We have put together a list of tips to remember when selling. When photographing properties I discovered these small changes can make a huge difference to buyers.
Stow the stuff
- Clear as much clutter away as you can. This will show off the space better as a cluttered space makes the rooms look small.
- Make sure you clean all bathrooms to the point of a combination between 5 star hotel meets hospital room. Put away all personal objects for example toothbrushes and toiletries.
- Make sure the house smells good, linen sprays for pet and cigarette odour are a great idea.
- Make sure the garden looks good. The garden is worth spending money on before selling as people enjoy spending time outdoors and green and organic is trending towards outdoor home entertainment.
It’s the little things that count
- Often it’s the small things that can make a difference so remember to remove the washing from the line and the land mines the pooch left behind.
Listen to your Real Estate Agent
- If you find experienced real estate agents to list your home, who have a successful track record of selling homes in your area, listen to their recommendations! Find a real estate agency you can trust and follow their advice as often as you can.